Outdoor Trips and Registration | Friday Night Climb
ROPE offers a variety of trips each semester that are designed for all experience levels. ROPE trips are available to all students, staff, and faculty of Rice University as well as members of the Recreation Center. All trip registrations include transportation, meals on trail, equipment rentals, and facilitation from our skilled Outdoor Trip Leaders. Please review trip itineraries prior to registration for additional information regarding activity level, trip meetings, and personal equipment necessary for participation. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Spring 2020 Schedule - Adventure is Out There!
|DATE||TRIP & ITINERARY||LOCATION||PRICE||REGISTRATION|
Camp & Backpacking
|Big Bend National Park, TX||$300||Closed|
Intro to Backpacking
|Sam Houston National Forest, TX||$40/45||Closed|
Intro to Camping
|Bastrop State Park, TX||$40/45||Closed|
|Huntsville State Park, TX||$20/25||Closed|
|Trail Between the Lakes, TX||$100||Closed|
Intro to Backpacking
|Pedernales State Park, TX||$50/55||Closed|
|Cooks Lake Paddle Trail, TX||$25/30||Closed|
|Grand Canyon National Park, AZ||$515||Closed|
|Reimer's Ranch, TX||$45/50||Closed|
|Lake Houston, TX||$25/30||Closed|
|Greenbelt Park, TX||$45/50||Closed|
|Sam Houston National Forest, TX||$25||Closed|
|May 7-17||May Expedition||TBA||TBA||Closed|
Trip Cancellation/Refund Policy
- Cancellations made less than 7 days prior to the trip are not eligible for a refund.
- There is a 10% (minimum $10) fee for all other cancellations and transfers. Additional fees may not be refunded for extended trips according to recreational fees paid in advance of trip depature.
- Multi-day expeditions include a 50% deposit as described in the trip itinerary.
- In the event ROPE should cancel a trip, we will schedule an alternative date, issue a full credit, or refund for registration fees. Trips may be cancelled for severe weather, road conditions, recreation area closures, instructor illness, and registration numbers. Many day trips will have alternative dates scheduled in advance of trip.
- Deposits for trips are non-refundable. Please review full trip costs and itineraries in advance of registration.