The Rice Recreation Center Aquatics Program offers a variety of stroke clinics. They are ideal for experienced adult swimmers who would like a few tips to improve the speed and efficiency of their stroke. (Basic swimming skills are required).
Each Clinic Offers:
- Opportunities to learn tips and drills on how to improve your stroke
- Opportunities to learn drills or techniques to help you swim smarter, longer and faster
- Get free advice on how to create your own effective swimming workout
Upcoming Stroke Clinics:
- Saturday, Sept. 16, 2023 from 9 AM - 10 AM
- Saturday, Sept. 30, 2023 from 9 AM - 10 AM
- Saturday, Oct. 14, 2023 from 9 AM - 10 AM
- Saturday, Oct. 28, 2023 from 9 AM - 10 AM
- Saturday, Nov. 11, 2023 from 9 AM - 10 AM
Click the following link to register: Stroke Clinics - Registration
Please meet in the Wet Classroom.
There must be a minimum of 2 participants present by the start of class for the instructor to teach.
Clinics may be cancelled due to low participation.
Questions? Please email Maggie McGuffee, firstname.lastname@example.org.